Foreign Correspondent Cats

It turns out that many of the overseas NYT correspondents end up picking up local cats; which usually end up coming back home with them. This article shows a few of the cats (Purim was my favorite, with kitten goodness). Hopefully the link will work--I have a subscription, but the NYT sometimes will let you read one or two articles for free.

And in case you can't see cats, here is a local chipmunk who was washing his face in my fountain before I startled him with my camera:


Comments

  1. "you can’t pet your colleagues." LOL!
    the linked article is also... sigh.

    btw love your shirts in the very nice siblings pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother supposedly had a shirt too, but we decided he was the "What Rules?" guy :D

      Delete

Post a Comment