Ashley, a Rock, and a Spider

I made Ashley a necklace today--I always forget just how small these dolls really are, so maybe this should be a belt instead. I still have dolls to paint, but it rained much of today and the temperature has
dropped, so I will have to wait for my chance to spray. Meanwhile lots of people need clothes, and here I am making things for Ashley, who has an entire giant box of clothing and shoes :D

I also found a piece of polished jasper (at least I think it is jasper) that is the same color and style as the weird volcanic rock I have, but much much smoother. Here they are together:

This was the last bit of sunshine all day, too! I did look out the kitchen window this morning and discovered that I have one more hanging ornament, but this one is on the outside of the window:

This ornament has legs! :o

It's one of those gold banded garden spiders; it's made an elegant web across most of the window so I need to start getting up early and see if I can catch it covered with dew as the sun comes up. It will look as good as the crystal ornaments!

Comments