Souldoll Light Agnes Arrives

This lady was a cancelled sale, or perhaps an overstock item--I bought her at a much reduced price directly from Souldoll, and since she was already cast, she came quickly. My Dark Agnes head will fit on this body as well--it might be there were part of a set for the original order. So here is her box opening:

LARGE box!



Souldoll has such fun fabric--one of my other boxes has terriers on the pillows!

Looking like an astronaut here...

And standing up! She holds poses well, but for some reason sitting is hard. I think I need to be sure to get the string exactly in the right place in those slots. She's a wonderful stander, though.

Unlike the Iplehouse dolls, she doesn't have the ridges in the back of the torso plate to hold her chest forward, so this is what she does right now. It's good enough for most of the time!

I like how sweet and serious she is--I got her really because I needed one more Zenith body for my rolling heads, but I am not sure this was a good way to fix the problem ;) More sewing is now needed, as well as a faceup!


Comments