Melodious Wave--Eliv and Iv

Small adorable mermaids!! The cuteness of the dangly trim that looks like a jellyfish streamer! Also, they are somewhat affordable as these guys go--244.00 for the base teeny gem. These little dolls look SO CUTE in person, the photos do not do them justice. I am still waiting for a Bronze teeny gem release to give my Soom Yrie a matching human body--this release is Cream White and Tawny..so close... but for the price I want a closer match before I buy. I find the tails pretty cute too, even though I am not usually a resin tail fan--these are fairly simple and have a nice pearl effect going on.

You can get "heart hands" as well as finny hands and "shell ears" with this release, and here are your tail color choices:

They fit perfectly in a purse for travel, too :D

Comments