Iplehouse Vamp Bianca


I don't know a thing about her except that her dress looks..awesome. And she also seems to have special ears (and she is the Bianca NYID smaller size.

I can't afford her right now (the house needs things more than I do) but all the girls in the Addiction series have been outstanding--Doria in owner photos is just gorgeous, while in the store promos she seemed a little plainer. Here's a photo I snagged from Pepstar's DeviantArt pages of the Doria Vampire head unpainted and then painted by Lisa. You can see how imaginative the series has been for Iplehouse, who always does a good sculpt, but just seems even more inspired with this series.

Pepstar does commission faceups, and you can see more photos (I bought one of her regular scenic photos) here:

http://pepstarsworld.deviantart.com/

Comments