The Doll Shelf


This is a first draft of a cabinet I would like J to make--he's willing to do it, but we are hampered at the moment by the fact the shop floor is mildly flooded and this lead indirectly to blowing a circuit, so that will have to be dealt with first. And lets be honest, any spare room in this cabinet is going to ask to be filled with another doll.

Speaking of handy people, my niece fixed a toilet.. by herself. This is her diagnosing the problem:

I would encourage this--I can vouch for how much plumbers make, since I have mine here in my phone contact list along with my immediate family.

Comments

  1. I like that design. Might I suggest the bin type quarter circle sides for the fold down doors?

    Haha, Minions! Plus she's on her way to making more money per hour than a mechanic or a doctor.

    Raj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally push for plumber, gross though it can be--no one can avoid calling them! Unlike electricity, it's hard to kill yourself doing plumbing, too. :D
      I have learned to leave the fine points of design up to the carpenter, since it hinges on what he has in stock ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment