Dollshe New Body

Ok, so if you are not at work, you can go see the non-covered image here. It is quite NSFW, especially the first guy in line, who looks like a mistake of nature, to be honest. I'm not sure if this is even a "real" body or just a proposed one--when I had a Phillipe Grant, he was a pretty large guy but he wasn't..curvy, or detachable. The second guy is the new Leonardo DiCaprio that Mr. Dollshe has been working on for a while, he looks nice--very proportionate, maybe a little slimmer in the legs than I would personally want, but a nice sculpt. I don't recognize his anxious but rather cute neighbor, but his body reminds me a bit of the Granado Lads body. On the far right is (I think) Rey Lewis..and he looks the most realistic, IMO. Also you can get pants on him and you don't have to detach anything :o

Comments