Aria Gets A New Home

                                                   Photo credit--P-Aei on Den of Angels.

I have had her for ages, and I always felt guilty I didn't do more with her; she was a lovely gift
from Pegapup. But she was small, I had no clothes for her, and her ears were soooo fragile..so she sat in her box until I spotted a Want to Trade in the Den of Angels marketplace, so I did a trade with P-Aei --and look at her now, like ten minutes after she came out of the box. I feel so relieved AND P-Aei has a fun Flickr, if you want to check out more dolls, including some Bishonen house cuties:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128545889@N02/albums

He's an artist, too, with a wonderful lively drawing style that I am pretty envious of :D

https://www.deviantart.com/aelith-earfalas

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the successful trade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a super happy one and there is nothing better than matching up a doll with it's proper owner! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment