Pacle Update

I had to make eyes for him because I am out of eyes, and it's summer so all the eye suppliers are on vacation or resting or maybe just dead from heat (it's been 115 in Arizona this month, where Masterpiece eyes were made). There was one woman in Greece and some artists in Russia, but the Russian Post Office does not feel inclined to ship things to the US unless it's sent by someone "official", and the lady in Greece had only 18 and 20mm eyes. (Pacle needs like a size 10mm). So now he has eyes and a body and a blonde fur wig that makes him look a lot like Eric from True Blood, so he can't keep it. But he's a cutie and he is even wearing pants, very unusual for this house.

(I would have posted this Tuesday but I fell asleep). A lot of dollie activity went on this week--I haven't even opened one box yet.

Comments