Isa and Ausley

Isa, Sicktress' Deesse head in gray, is on a Dollshe body (I think it once had an Amanda Beauty head on it, but I am not sure.) I love tall girls, and this is such a pretty, wonderfully posing body. The catch is that Dollshe is notoriously slow in casting and delivering (one year waits are common..unless you happen to hit a weird sale or find a body on the second-hand market.) They are also really expensive..unless you find a friend who is tired of bumping a perfect good Ausley Love on the Den of Angels Marketplace and puts a very low price on the doll. Then if you just happen to have money in your payPal account from selling something else, you might just buy a second Dollshe doll.

Supposedly Ausley will be shipped out on Friday, and it will take about a week to get here. Compared to Dollshe ship times, that is like lightning :D I think I will paint her open-eyed head to be something like this: (I think this is a Lyn Raftis faceup)

with a bit of this faceup as well:

I'm not good at faceups but occasionally they come out pretty well, so I keep doing them :D

Comments