Pinkie Pie and Swinte

So I bought Pinkie (who is really a XinLan at Loongsoul) from Arekushia--I think Arekushia might have ordered her directly from Loongsoul, and then not been fond of her in person, but Arekushia sold XinLan to me at an excellent price, and I thought I would put my Fairyland Seian head on the body, since I like LS bodies a lot. And the LS bodies do not have magnet feets.

By the way, this is the SMALL BUST. Under no circumstances do you need the Large Bust, unless you have two toddler hats that you need to store somewhere.

Look at the superb packing Arekushia did. You should buy from her :D She is anime-addict on Ebay.


So I hooked together the body, and got my Seian head on the body... and the head did not match. Seian is a bit older and yellower and it was a Nope. So I unwrapped that little bundle in the upper right hand corner of the photo above and awww, what a cute little head! So I put it on the body, swapped out the pink rabbit eyes for slightly darker purplish ones, and went to see what her back story was. Alas, I can't find one--she seems to be a head originally in 2013, and then a re-release last December ish, but that is all I can find. Here is her promo outfit, sort of a generic Playboy Bunny*:

If she was a Lunar Rabbit usually there would be the moon in there somewhere--there are some stars but that is it--she is definitely a rabbit though, the back of the costume has a fur bunny tail. But otherwise she is ..who?

If she was the White Rabbit, there would be a watch somewhere. (This is like medieval saint iconography). In the meantime, she is just Pinkie Pie here, and she will get some clothes:


Meanwhile, I also tried Souldoll Swinte's head on the Ausley Love body, and it was no worse than Ausley's head. They are both Smol Heads. Swinte has an almost perfect color match, too. (This is the smaller old body, you can tell by the ribcage joint.) The redesigned body is MUCH bigger.


*My theory is that this costume is the doll company's way of saying "We have no ideas, but we hope this doll sells."





Comments