Leila and the Giant Book

That is the cover of the "spellbook", the chains are so the book will actually shut--I spent so much time trying to be sure it would stay open on a lectern, I forgot to check if it would actually close. It wants to spring open because I put too many signatures in there and then added to the mess by adding a line of trim to the back to keep the bound pages from falling off the cover, and then ended up putting in more fabric to do the same thing. It has a lot of uhhh ...personality. It also is a dirt and cat hair magnet, I have lint rollered it countless times so it would be nice for shipping. But I am sure it will roll in every dusty corner it can find on the way -.- .

Here it is open:

Leila says WTF is this thing?

Comments

  1. Tell Leila it is "magical". That is what magical books are like. They are big and dusty and full of cat hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Leila's opinion is that magic is messy and she does not do messy. I tried all kinds of clothes on her and all she wanted was the cleanest, preppiest clothes in the doll box. I suspect she is a lawyer or someone who just wears designer clothing. Luckily, she is the only one! Everyone else seems to be some kind of gnome or fairy.

      Delete

Post a Comment