Pacle..Here!!

I almost didn't notice his head! I had bought the Super Gem body that was in Pacle's shop promo
photos, and it was shipped  FAST and arrived today, very squashed by the PO, but unharmed (PegasusXCroquet is an expert shipper). So I fiddled around a bit with the body, trying to decide if I needed to restring it and who I would put on it (I actually didn't know, I have sold quite a few male heads now) and regretting that I didn't actually buy a Pacle head to put on it. Then I went to save all the packaging to reuse it (since bubble wrap is not cheap) AND THERE WAS A PACLE HEAD as a Gift With Purchase. Supposedly this is a "junk head" because the resin has some color markings in it, but honey that is how I paint, so who would know? The only down side is that all I have left here for eyes in his size are some very peculiar ones I made that I called "Spice for Breakfast", and it turns out that in the summer, no one has eyes. Denver Doll has a few glass ones, but not the smaller iris style, and my usual suppliers are on hiatus or have things on backorder. Even Ebay only got me two sets of acrylics, but I took them (they were cheap). Wigs are also in short supply here. So it looks like the toaster will be put to use as soon as the weather cools down a bit, and I will make another batch of less-crazy eyes. He'll get a homemade wig as well.
Look how charming the inside of the head is (he is a faceplate head)

You can still order your own here:
https://namonaki-workshop.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/5739450

Comments