Sold Heads

I freely admit I am a doll churner.. I buy dolls, I play with them, I sell them. I really wish there was a rental service where you could rent them and return them, but the way I do dolls is pretty close. I just like seeing them in person, looking at the engineering, fiddling with the posing, taking a few photos, and then "Next!" I do have a few dolls that have been here for a long time--My Dollzone Shengxi (Which no one in their right mind would buy anyway), my Shushu, which I will not sell because Christine Sorton painted her before she passed away from leukemia, much too young; and my Iplehouse Denzel and IOS G, because they have been here in one form or another since I lived in New Jersey. I got Denzel in 2010, which seems like it was eons ago now.

But recently I have been trying to get the overall number of dolls down to a rational amount, aka "thirty", and despite some sales I haven't been too successful. I did sell the Ariadoll Gravity boy in the first pic (I have a rule of thumb that if I see a "Want to Buy" on Den of Angels I have to at least give some serious thought to selling, and usually it makes the buyers happy too).

 I also sold, but  have to wait to ship the Olivia head that used to belong to Vermont Chick (poor woman just doesn't seem to stick anywhere--I suspect she needs a new faceup).
Here she is when she was still on her NYID body at Vermont Chick's (Photo credit Vermont Chick)
Olivia is the redhead, center back row.


She'll be heading for Germany on July 25th :D

 Finally,I sold the Fairyland Feeple 65 body that came under my Seian, after some thought--if you don't do a lot of posing, it's a beautiful body, but it has magnet feet. You cannot put magnet feet in boots. Well, you can, you can just never get them out again.

The small exodus of dolls out does not mean that no one is coming in, alas :D I have a shipping notice for a Souldoll Agnes head that I ordered from the Stock Sale, the Koren head is here, painted and already on the Ariadoll Gravity body, and Arekushia gave me The Deal of the Century on a Loongsoul girl, who I am sure will be dismayed to discover she will be sharing her body with a Fairyland Chloe AND a Seian. Of course eventually one head will win, the others will be sold, and the Circle of Doll life will continue.

Comments