Soom at NYCC


"A little bird told me..." (a bird in the small fountain in my front yard):

SOOM will be at the “New York Comic Con 2012” !!! (Alas, I have no moneys, and they had 2 dolls and several eyes that I wanted last year. I settled for eyes.) But here is the announcement from Soom:

Hello dear SOOM fans !! We will attend the New York Comic Con for the second time this year. Last year was a great experience, thanks to you all ! We will display many new creations and prepare some special sales events as well, so do not miss the opportunity to visit our booth. ^^ Date: October the 11th to the 14th 2012 Place: Javits Convention Center, New York City Booth: #966 Website: http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/ *More information about the different events will be coming soon !!

I hope they manage to bring a couple of extra people--I think the Soom ladies had to be hand-carried to the plane at the end of the weekend, they were so exhausted.:D I know at one point at the end a Den of Angels member sat the booth so that the ladies could go eat and freshen up! But I think they made a great deal of money and everyone was so glad Soom came to the US. Hopefully this time it will be a little more familiar and a lot more fun for them, now that they know how much people enjoy seeing the dolls and the Soom staff in person.

Comments