Iplehouse Bella, H.I.D. Woman

Just a link--all the pix are pretty much Not Safe For Work. Although it says she is 65 cm tall I think that can't be right, as she is taller than the EID in the clip. In any case she is a big, good-looking date for the H.I.D. guy, or if you need a stand-alone goddess or towering partner for the smaller dolls. I think she is probably closest to the Soom Idealian in size and style. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't obviously a "Superhero" muscled female, because those are hard to find, unless you do 1/6 scale. :(

YouTube Bella

Comments

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if
    it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be
    a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.

    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment