Nobility Doll Muscle Girl Jessica

Nobility Doll is jumping on the Muscle Girl bandwagon with Jessica--I think she is around 58 or 60 cm, it's still a pre-order, and a little discounted. She has really interesting hips! Different engineering from both the Miro and Impldoll muscle girls that I have. I kind of like her tough little face. :D

I never think to look at Nobility Doll, but they have some interesting things, including a Completely Custom Doll that you design--it says 2015, but apparently you can still take advantage of it.


 There are some photos under the price tag that show some of the previous dolls they have made, including a really nice mermaid! So depressing to think my pipes cost more than a custom doll--but on the other hand, the dolls are terrible at dishes and laundry.

This is the item that is what you see most of from Nobility--this little wacked-out squirrel, Scon. He has a new incarnation, eating KFC apparently:

There is a sleepy face plate for this guy too:


It's a good thing he's a tiny, and off limits for me, or I would have a resin squirrel to match all the real ones I have outside. :D

Comments

  1. You should look up the past history on that nobility muscle body on doa! They apparently had a lot of problems with the engineering and the orders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if that was the same company that did the special order girl that was so odd! Does the body look updated to you? I never saw the custom muscle body when it was shipped out. I would hope that they fixed all the problems in posing!

      Delete
  2. oo congratulations! I am so curious to see the new body, I hope you love it! Which head did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo Vanessa! I loved Vanessa, it will be so fun to see her at your house! The glow realskin is supposed to be gorgeous, too!
    LOL at Dollshe! He is wonderful but disorganized, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment