Bonnie's Haul from the Chitown Dolls Doll Meet

So Miss Bonnie went to the Sunday meetup in an outfit that was going to be a cat costume, but didn't get finished..and she came home with not only a new outfit by Akutenshi, but Akutenshi gave her a little rainbow alpaca that matched the dress!

That alpaca is just squeeably cute, and Bonnie's arm goes around it perfectly. It looks like she needed a good pet. At the doll meet I also found a Tupperware full of cute Yo SD dresses, which were designed to fit Volk's smallest dolls (here's a cute Volks YoSD from the show:)


I think Bonnie's shoulders might be a tiny bit wider, but they are really close in size, so the ones for sale looked like they would fit. And they were marked at 4.00 for each set! I was so excited, the clothes were so cute.

(This dress  had a matching little red sweater, too)

(She has a pair of shoes now!)

That hat has an apple stem :D

All so cute, but my favorite is still the one by Akutenshi. :) Some of my other dolls got clothes as well--Flora, a Minifee Luka, got a sun dress... just in time for winter: >.<

And Ashley, who absolutely did not need any more clothes, got a new dress and tights:

(But it's so cute!!)

I did take a few other doll photos at the meetup, I will post them tomorrow.

Comments