Iplehouse Vera (SID)



"Your order status has been changed"

Squee!! Iplehouse just sent me an email saying my Vera that I bought in July is on her way! I saw Vera at a local meetup when she was first introduced by Iplehouse, and she was just so appealing (I love her backstory too, as a fashion designer).


 I wanted her as an elf, too, but at the time the Elf Vera came out I was out of monies.


 So this summer when Iplehouse had their "order from the Custom Doll Service for the same price as a standard", I swooped down and ordered Vera on the new SID body. The new body is quite slim and hopefully is a good match for Vera's petite head. 

(I selected the "small bust" option as well--Yui here I think is a Medium Bust) If you want to see all the options for the new body, log into the site and go here:
https://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=bjd_blog_body&wr_id=52&ca_name=SID%20W&nhn1=en

(The lighter Grace in the first image is actually the Small Bust, not a Medium bust)
----------------



I had Iplehouse put on Vera's default faceup, too, since I liked it a lot and I kind of suck at painting Iplehouse dolls.
I can't wait to see her! It does look like four months is still what you will expect for waiting time for a doll with a faceup, but this one seemed to go by fast--maybe because I have been busy. And this time I actually have clothes and a wig for Vera waiting for her! Fingers crossed they will fit. :o

Comments