Random Thursday Photos

This is a sphere of onyx with a geode-like internal tunnel from the top to the side facing the camera--that is a blue flashlight balanced on top, trying to illuminate the inside. I was having a lot of trouble with the low light and the close focus, so this one is blurry. Here is a slightly better one:

If you get your face close to the hole, the lit inside of the black sphere is "full of stars". It's so cool and it was less than 20.00 from Etsy, which means I probably could have gotten something similar for less on Ebay, but I still think it was a good deal.

Squirrels are back! They get scarcer in summer, I have no idea why.


The rain continues, but drizzly, which is livable and makes nice patterns on the spiderwebs, which are everywhere:

The big spider over my window has vanished (I suspect a woodpecker) But I did get a chance to photograph it's web before it disappeared:

I won't miss the wrapped bug lunch packages or spider droppings, though. The rain also has brought weirdly cheery toadstools.


And it's finally cooler--I even see more gold leaves. Fall is the best time of year :D And yes, I do like pumpkin spice stuff :D

Comments