Some Iplehouse Wigs


It turns out that two of the Iplehouse wigs I liked were hair extension pairs, IHW-B01 and IHW-B02. The hair extension that Tatiana is wearing is this one--the pearls shown are a "serving suggestion", and the clue (that I missed) that it's an extension and not the full wig is the "related product" down below, where it shows a full wig.

It's fine with me--I can use the two sets I received, the price was appropriate for the quality, and I understand why they don't have a lot of text under their non-doll products. I can't even image trying to write ad copy in Korean for something, myself--it would end up saying "REALLY EXCELLENT ON FIRE PIG FOR YOUR CONSUMPTION" instead of "Nice Red Wig: on sale."

Here is the sales page for IHW-B02(I bought I think Sienna, which is the most glorious copper color)

Here it is just out of the package, with clips:

And here one is quickly pinned up on Cecilia; eventually I will make her an 18th century updo with it--the wig under it is a Soom wig, one of the ones they always seem to have in stock--it's a size 9 Idealian wig because Katrien has a big head.

I did actually manage to buy a full wig;IHW-M035, here modelled on Marilyn, my Iplehouse Jessica:

Curiously, this wig looks nicer than the ones in the promo photos on the site--the wig cap shows on the one on the model, but this wig is very nicely made on top. Since each wig is handmade, the artist has good days and bad days, I must have gotten a "good day" wig. Look how nice the top is:

It is a smallish wig for a small Iple doll head--a not-very stretchy size 8, but since it was for Marilyn, it's perfect!

Comments