Stripey vs The Computer


Also, bonus--Stripey vs the Couch:

I think that was the last tassel on that cushion. I have been a little behind posting here--Tumblr is easier in some ways and I have been trying to limit my time on the computer while I do actual painting on things, and to save some wear and tear on my shoulder and elbow. Also last night we ran a double feature of BubbaHotep, which was cute if not amazing, and Attack the Block, a low-budget British movie set in some council housing, on Guy Fawkes Day... with aliens, which was pretty awesome. You have to put up with some gore but it's been a long time since I watched a movie and I had no idea what would happen next. AND it has a happy ending. Tada.

Comments

  1. Bubba Hotep is awesome! LOL! Joe Lansdale is a hysterical writer, even when he writes serious mystery novels.
    Stripey Cat's I'm not moving face wins!

    Raj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment