This wing set is built up of craft foam (the new 6mm foam) and yarn and some feathers from a beat up set of Halloween wings. Work would go faster if I didn't have to keep hiding them from Stripey, who thinks they are Awesome.
The next set are supposedly going on that huge Sugarable body I have--they are Soom Nephelin wings but they seem to have the same pin-and-magnet setup the Sugarable does, so I wanted to paint them up and give them a try. Before I started painting I wanted to have a detailed drawing first, though, so here it is:
The drawing is actually finished now but there is no good daylight to take a photo of the update!