Teodor With Clothes


K and I spent most of the day looking at Halloween stuff, first at Target, and then around Five Below, and we also went to another used bookstore where I managed to find more of the series I am trying to fill out to give to J for Christmas. We also bought candy corn. Since it seemed like the time to do it, when we got home from shopping I spent some time making a skull bead belt for Teodor the Necromancer, getting shoes on him, and posing him with the new staff that Sicktress made for him. He has a tremendous number of props but no walls or shelves to display them on, so that is the next thing I need to make for him so he can have cool spooky photos.

Comments

  1. He looks amazing! Love the staff, and the 'amulette band'. It reminds me of the tibetan monks a bit, but it's not 'cultural appropriation' that everyone is screaming about lately. He looks like a good guy to go to for the job, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of accidental since everyone here has the "I'm new" kimonos until they can have more elaborate clothes, but I dearly love how the texture of this one came out and how it drapes on him--he will eventually have an embroidered tunic and pants to go with it. Thank you again!!

      Delete
    2. OH, thank you! And I can't wait to see him fully dressed! ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment