Oddities of Nature, and the Flea Market in August

It's an albino robin in my yard. I have never seen one before :o. Also there were these tomatoes:


So weird. Perhaps I should rent a Geiger counter. Anyway, we went today to the Kane County Flea Market; Akutenshi found a little china fox for Kate, and I found a 2 dollar copper fish mold, a small chest, and a couple of other things. It was a beautiful day and the most crowded I have seen it this year. More weird stuff:

The dragon is looking like it needs some repairs now:

Model boats, a hydrofoil and a cigarette boat:

Lots of beads:

Afterwards we went to Riganato on State St. in Geneva--it's not a chain, it's not expensive, and it is awesomely good Mediterranean/Italian food. This was dessert (we has calimari for an appetizer, so we were pretty full by the end):


So. Very.Good.

Comments