A Minifee, A Souldoll Vito, and a Soom Super Gem Sit on a Table

This is just to give you an idea how small the Vito is--it is Souldoll's version of the Fashion Iplehouse Dolls. She's wearing a YoSD wig intended for my Teeny Gem! I was able to get Freya at a good price, but if I had ordered her directly from Souldoll I would have gotten the larger bust, just to bulk her up to at least Minifee size :D 

Willow is a standard Minifee--not sure if she is an A line or b line, and Nikkal is a Souldoll Shiva head on a Soom 2012 Super Gem body. She is a standard SD size, smaller than the big Loongsoul girls or the Iplehouse HID girls.

In my summer attempt to Get All the Dolls I wanted in 2007 (the list is short) here is the darling Luts Senior Delf Annette waiting to be taken home: (Faceup is by Just Katie)

The seller is someone I like very much,so it was a pleasure to buy from her (Christina_Xx). I thought I would have to wait and save up for a body for her, but to my delight she fits well on the old Dollmore body I had in storage!

I just need to find her a wig cap (that is a heavy wig and wants to slide backwards) and tighten and suede the body, as it is a noodle. Here are her original promo pix:

So pretty!! Here she will be my first Disney Princess ;)




Comments