Marshall's Home Goods Halloween


This was supposed to go up yesterday, but I went so many places during the day, I just came home in the evening and fell asleep. I went to a local metaphysical store, and it was fun but basic things were expensive, so I just got a book for a friend, and then I went to the dreaded Hobby Lobby to get my Satanic Candles and Halloween chalice (because they were way cheap there and it made me laugh--white and green candles 49 cents each--true, not Blessed By the Goddess but still perfectly functional) and a red Christmas wineglass for 6.00, which is good because there is always a chance the raccoons will knock it over trying to get at the Halloween sherry or whatever booze I have in there--though for everyone's sake, I will put in on a dirt surface and it might survive.

 (I also went to Trader Joe's, a much more pedestrian place, though I did get fancy marshmallows to eat). Then J and I went to the mall because it was too nice to sit at home, and walked around. And of course we went into Marshall's Home Goods.

 If I am ready for Halloween,  Marshall's Home Goods is seriously ready-- they have SO MUCH cute stuff that does nothing but take up space and look adorable; hmm... like my own cat. In spite of the label that said "Cat" I swear that is a Bat up there. There is more:

More cats:

Bebe cat:

Sooo many pumpkins...someone should make a huge pumpkin ottoman out of velvet, which would be fun and functional, if hard to store out of season.

 As I was rooting around looking for small boxes to put tarot cards in, I found a box of amethyst crystals, 14 for 17.00, which was so much cheaper than the metaphysical store.


 It came with a bonus Portugese paper in the bottom of the box, too. I love Marshall's. Where else can you find a Ferris Wheel for your cupcakes?










Comments