Spooky Li'l Angels and Vincent again

Little Gems Goss and Thera are back at Soom, and this time they have cute little wings! While the wings are awkward on the big Gems, the smaller dolls do better because the wings are relatively lighter, and the smaller dolls tend to stand better anyway. They have special hands! They come in White and Gray and I really love Thera's (?) eyes, I am still waiting on some eyes I ordered in early July so I think I will hold off. Well, because of that and no money. They are nice, though!


Also Vincent is finally released! I'm guessing he was a Russian sailor who moved to Damascus and changed his name, or something--this is the color he comes in--no Tan or Bronze option. He is a cutie, though--he'd look super in medieval Russian clothing, which uses a lot of the same stained-glass jewel tones that his current outfit is made in.



Comments