Koren/Cody

So this is Light Limner's Koren on the Etsy site--Light Limner is either reorganizing, or shutting down entirely (it's hard to tell) but they had heads on sale and I love Connie, so I thought I would go and see if I could get one more "last chance" head. Koren looked nice so I bought her, and very quickly (in less than two weeks) she appeared at my door.


And here she is out of the box:

hmmm.


Of course, because I had a wig and a dress all ready for once :p

But anyway, I painted him up, and found a really thrashed Frankie wig for him from 2009. He's still on "The Dead Guy's" body so I need to clean his hands and feet and body generally, but it's the perfect size for the head at 62 cm. (It's an old Luts Abadon body, I think). I think he's pretty cute :D

Homemade eyes, as usual. I did find a new doll wig supplier, haven't tried them yet:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheDollWigStore?ref=view-all-shop-overview&listing_id=722534545#items

Looks promising!

Comments