Wallpaper, stock and Conquered Gummi Vitamins


For some reason, the child-proof lids on the gummy vitamins stick after a couple of week's use, and my fix before was to throw away the cap and stuff a wad of paper in the jar, which wasn't very satisfactory, and then taking the gummys out and putting them in a baggie, and putting them in the fridge so the mice wouldn't eat them. This made the gummys very, very chewy. So I took a good look at the lid's two sections and realized that with some prying with needle-nose pliers, I could get the outer lid off and keep the threaded inner lid. I'm sure children all over the nation have already figured this out.

And it's time for some fall wallpaper--here is the small version of the tree in my neighbor's yard:

And here is the link to the full version: FallLeafTree Wallpaper 1200x900

And a second one of my grape arbor:

Grape Arbor 1200x900

And more stock roses, pink ones:

And the link:

Free Pink Stock Roses 3456x2592

Comments