Coriel's Clothes


I had planned to get Coriel into her Buff finery yesterday, but I discovered that her hands wouldn't come off--the hooks were so tiny they had embedded themselves into the arm elastic; so I had to cut the string and redo the arms. Since I had the hands off, I worked on them and blushed them. I have pix of all that but I will put those up tomorrow. Today I just wanted to show off the clothes--after all the hand nonsense, I forgot my favorite part of the outfit, the gauntlets, which are tiny perfection. I will do a closeup of those tomorrow as well. So now here are just some Coriel photos:

I would have taken more but I also had a bizarre gardening accident that resulted in me sitting on the last of the Knockout roses. It started when I went out at 6 am to set the water, noticed there were tomatoes on my now 8 foot wide tomato bush, which is all mixed in with catnip, marigolds, the rose bush and other stuff. so I was crouched on my toes trying not to step on the rest of the tomato bush, my left hand was full of cherry tomatoes, and then in front of me I saw a milkweed with a stem an inch across. Well, that couldn't stay there, so I tugged at it--nothing happened, so I pulled harder and POP up it came, and I went neatly over backwards. This has happened enough times, I am embarassed to say, that I automatically tucked up into a roll, and this meant that all of me landed squarely on the rose bush--luckily I was wearing heavy denim pants. I did find most of the tomatoes, which I ate for lunch, but I do have a large area of "prickles" from rolling on the rose. I watered it afterwards in apology but it may be doomed.

Comments

  1. When you pull weeds on a steep bank above a lake, you learn to be VERY careful about pulling hard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that is not The Voice of Experience! :o

      Delete

Post a Comment