Jellyfish Princess


Luna has gone from a rolling head to a head with a body, courtesy of vermont chick. The body was under vermont chick's Addiction Grace and has the elegant NYID hands.It wasn't until I put Luna's head on the body that I realized that she actually looks a little like Grace, too--Luna is one of the first sets of Elder dolls that Iplehouse did, after Jessica. She is a lot of fun to play with and pose--it's a nicely balanced body. I will probably suede her shoulders and tighten her up a little, and then I need to figure out how to make her mermaid mods in a way that they are easily removable--I'm thinking of doing it like a costume, with ears that fit over her own ears and swappable hands and feet. That is for the future though--right now I have a large doll sewing stack I am trying to work through, a piece at a time. I have a place to keep the clothes now, though--J finished a cupboard for doll things. It's very cool!

Comments