More Perdita, And Her Wig


Here's the Bianca head, with a wig Akutenshi7 made out of mohair. Akutenshi and Francesca came over Saturday, which is why I didn't get around to doing a blog post--we had a lot of fun, which partly consisted of sitting around splitting up doll sized pirate treasure and lace between the three of us, like 1600's buccaneers. I'm hoping to get Perdita painted up on Tuesday when the weather is supposed to warm up to spraying range, and for the moment I have her on a Mirodoll body--right now on the Miro site this body is 81.00 on sale, and the resin is a pretty good match for the Iplehouse head. The neck fit is not great, sadly:

(Yes, that is the bottle cap in there) The body size overall is fine with the smallish Bianca head:

Right now she also has homemade eyes, as I have not had a chance to go see what Eyeco offers in her style.

Aside from Perdita's head showing up in the mail, I also got a tiny telescope from St. Lunatic in Finland, and it actually folds up. The Navy crew is getting slightly more prepared to ship out. :D

I'm still working on the sculpey body for Perdita--we'll see how well that works out. The styles don't really match at the moment.

Comments

  1. I don't see the bottle cap, I love retrofitting heads with things like that though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame Fairyland--I love their heads and sometimes buy them second-hand, but getting them on other bodies takes some fiddling. But that is part of the fun, I think :)

      Delete
  2. I like Perdita's "morning" look. Without make up she looks like she needs a mug of something (possibly of a reddish nature) and not so much blinding sunshine, LOL!

    Raj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment