A Fantasy Soo for Auction


Iplehouse has auctions regularily now--I used to think they were cancelled orders, but I am not sure--they seem to have a steady supply of auction dolls, so maybe some of them are ones with small flaws, bubbles and marks--Iplehouse always declares these flaws in the auction. The start prices seem to vary a lot too, so I am not sure how they decide whether to start an auction at zero, 300.00 or 600.00 dollars. I do try to check when I think of it--there are a couple more girls I would like to get and I would much rather pay 300 than 700 for them. The auction dolls often have unusual faceups, too--I think those are ones that are cancelled orders. This faceup is particularily wonderful! I always forget that you can ask for a custom face, as Iplehouse does gorgeous default faceups. Soo's auction is at around 350.00 as of today, which is a steal for a nice doll and that glorious face art! She is an L bust and has the mobility thigh.

Comments