The Iplehouse Cat Arrives!


Thank goodness it was assembled--when I opened the box I was sure it was in kit form! But no, it was in kitten form. :D I need to read how to change the eyes, though. It's fairly posable--you do have to tug on the forelegs to move them (it's strung pretty tight), and it can do a lot of catlike poses. The only thing it can't do is bend it's paws all the way forward--I have a couple ideas to fix that, but I have to be comfortable with unstringing it and I need more elastic before I try it. I think it's the cutest thing ever! Here is the scale of the cat with it's owner, Captain Aldwood; who is a 65+cm Granado Davon ( I think he is on the 68cm Long Leg body).

So this is Ratbane, the ship's cat. :D

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not even sure it went through Customs except to be flung onto the truck to my local Post Office! :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the arrival! These Iplehouse cats look so adorable, I might need to get one at some point ♥ They seem to pose great as well~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They pose pretty well--this one is tight, and his front paws don't bend quite the way I would like, but overall it's a nice little bjd! Thank you too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh yes it is! Is one coming to your place? :D

      Delete
  4. Ratbane, I love its!
    So much for resistance. Which as we all know is futile.
    Raj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a cat lady, I knew one at least would be coming here. Now that I know the size, it's tempting to save for another one :D

      Delete

Post a Comment