Almost Spring


There is still snow on the ground, but it may be gone by this afternoon--it's going to get warmer in the next few days. The ground is squishy wet, too, so I am hoping we don't get any big rainstorms in the next month; that is how we got the flooding in April of 2013. Our house is built into a hill, so we don't have problems with standing water so much as the basement sump well filling up and making the pump run continously. If the pump failed, the most likely thing would be that we would have a stream running out our garage, which is undesirable... but preferable to a basement full of water. Everything but the laundry down there is in tupperware containers, too.

Violetta (a Luts Juri07 B) has inherited the Granado Maiden body, and it's perfect for her small face. Buff did her faceup; she used to be a redhead, but I like this look more. The maiden body is very posable, with double joints and optional heel legs (important because she is so flexible it's hard for her to stand securely without the solid ankles when she has heels on). I wish I had more heads that fit that body--I'd put my Karena head on one, but Karena has a huge neck hole because she is supposed to go on the Impldoll Idol body, where she sits like a little pinhead. I think if you could blush an Elfdoll head to match, the size would be a good fit.

The outfit is a BlueBlood Doll outfit for an "SD" and the shoes are those cheap fun Mimiwoo ones for small SD feet.

Here I decided to photobomb the cat since the cat is forever putting herself in doll pix ;)

I need to clean the porch, it has been too cold to spend much time out there, so we have been just tossing things out there since November... without sorting or cleaning anything. :o

Comments