Tiny Calendars


I love calendars, especially art calendars--and I don't throw them away when the year is over, I cut out the pictures that I like the most and frame them (free art with purchase of calendar!). So I was scissoring up a Kinuko Craft calendar and looked on the back, where they have the tiny images for you to see before you buy the shrink wrapped calendar, and I realized they were perfect sd size. This one even had the months underneath the images. Usually they just have the images in blocks like this:

In that case you have to do a bit of cut and paste on an index card, with the image on top. Then open up the calendar and grab one of the "previous/next month" calendar images:

..and snip out the dates you want and paste them down. And there you have a nice calendar page to stick up on the wall of a doll's room!

For scale, here is Violetta, who is an SD sized girl:

(Alexei is sort of a zombie, which is why his eyes are rhinestones. It makes sense to me :D)

Comments

  1. What a great idea!! those eyes look interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love eyes! I like making them, but only about 10 percent of what I make are usable :o

      Delete

Post a Comment