Bex the Second

I had another Iplehouse Rebecca which I traded to get a Garnet, which was a good thing, but then I missed Rebecca..and since I had a spare EID body I just wanted a head, which Iplehouse does not sell. At least until last month, when they announced they were discontinuing her, and you COULD buy just a head!  And you still can if you hurry, sale ends September 30th.

So Thursday the head arrives, in a nice little cardboard keeping box, and a certificate. Today was the first chance I had to paint, so I put a decent faceup on her except for a blot on her right eyelid, which I am going to ignore for now, and I had to make her some eyes out of sculpey because nothing I had looked right. I will be making more sculpey stuff tomorrow, so it was nice to get everything set up anyway.

I'll take more photos of her tomorrow in decent light :D


Comments