Irene and Mr. Seven

Irene is a Soom Olivine--I think she was once Buff's? I have had her body literally for years while the head wandered around the Dollie Universe. She's very pretty; and I am glad to have another classic Soom Girl. I am just missing an Onyx at this point--I had one, but as usual there was a trade to be made, so off my Onyx went. (She was an NS onyx Black and White). If you have a NS Onyx head rolling in a drawer with a CoA let me know on Den of Angels ;)

Arekushia bought a few dolls on Ebay as a "lot", and they came separated from their papers; apparently the CoAs are coming, but meanwhile there are a couple of mystery guys. Does anyone know who this handsome guy is? He is a Souldoll..maybe.. 60+ centimeters tall...and he has lovely brown tan semi-translucent resin:

We will figure it out in any case: between having the papers come and Arekushia pulling all the headcaps and checking inside, the mystery will be solved, but we are having fun guessing in the meantime.
I think Sicktress nailed it below! I think he is a Ringdoll Norman Dark:

Didn't recognize him without the glasses :D

Comments

  1. He looks like a ringdoll norman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ringdoll Norman Dark! I thin you are right--the faceup matches too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment