Best Nap Spot Ever

I posted nothing yesterday because it was Sunday, and I was also trying to get in "10,000 steps"--I have a borrowed step counter to log how much I walk around every day. The goal is 10,000 and that is about 5 miles, more or less, and it's surprisingly hard. It looks like I do around 4,000 to 5,000 steps just around the house and the yard every day, but that extra 5,000 steps requires a trip out. So we walked around the local mall and also a local lake and around downtown Downers Grove, which has a coffee shop and window shopping, and by the end of the day I had done only 10,017 steps. The step counter also can't figure out the elliptical machine I use, it reads zero after 6 minutes of imaginary skiing.

 Stripey doesn't care about being fit.

I also found a twitter post "in Scots" about babies and being fit:


So now we joke I am "oan the protein."

Comments