Fairyland Siean Head, FL60 body, and a Soom New SG Body


Vermont Chick wanted to get a new, less heavy body under her Fairyland 65 Siean head, and it made sense for her to look at the smaller Fairyland 60 body since both the head and the body work with the "neck keys". I put my Siean head on an old 2010 Luts Delf Body since the design is the same as the FL60 (they shared designers for a while). I think the head looks a bit large, and the Luts neck key wouldn't ...quite..fit in the Fairyland Siean head:

(Yes, Siean is a faceplate doll which is why there is this slightly alarming photo.)

BUT I wanted to try Siean on the new Female Super Gem body-- because after putting a Soom Saiph on a Fairyland 65 body and seeing the Normal resin matches pretty well, I though the reverse would work; i.e. a Fairyland head and a Soom body. And yes! It works wonderfully. Soom's crazy resin banana holder actually nests inside the place where the neck key would go, and you can still shut the faceplate:

(Just take note that my Siean is WS, not NS, so it's not a perfect test for color). Here she is with the faceplate on:

And here is an undignified full body shot:

The Soom body is much lighter than the Fairyland 65 and also, with the addition of the Easy Pose thigh, poses much, much better. Soom tends to have a body event in the fall every year--they just finished this years but I might keep in mind how much I like those new Super Gem girl bodies for next year.

Comments