Steampunk Goggles and Cake


My brother sent me a pair of steampunk goggles (and an amazing book to go with them). The zip-up sweater that I am wearing is what happens when you go to the "Click this to feed shelter cats and dogs" and of course it turns out there is stuff that you can buy to also support the shelters, and I found a Nepalese patterned hoodie and well, here it is. It kind of says "crazy cat lady" but it's super soft and has made one successful trip through the wash already.

My friend Prae sent me some hair models as well--this one is from RuntimeDNA and is designed for Victoria4, the model is called "Anfa" and like all her models is super easy to use. The character is Fu-minn's Ami from Renderosity.com

And finally it is baking season! J has his method of keeping everything organized in the kitchen. Post-its in our kitchen means that some kind of treat is coming:

Here it is! Raspberry chocolate torte, super chocolatey!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. yes yum! I made him take half to work though so we wouldn't kill ourselves on it. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment