Some Random Photos


First is a lipstick box for K, made by J. It's really cool and will look even better stuffed with MAC lipsticks. :D

These are some practice cakes lurking in the back part of Wilton, we happened to go past it and I was charmed by the display though it wasn't lit too well.

This is actually my neighbor's distressed pool with a tarp over it, but I think it looks like a Celtic burial mound when the wind puffs up the tarp. We just need a few standing stones scattered around. (I miss the inflatable shark that used to lurk around the edge of the pool).

Fatoush salad and a chicken kebab plate from the Cedar Grill. K's nails match the tomatoes.

The first bit of the moon over the Bolingbrook Mall. Here is the last bit of Halloween, too--the creepy clown has been kicked over in his display at The Spirit of Halloween, and most everything was sold the day after Halloween--I got an Avengers shirt, a top hat, and some "angel wings" for a doll all at half off.

Another sign Halloween is over..Santa is at the Yorktown Mall.

A lady standing next to J looked down at the Santa enclosure and said "It's MUCH too early!" I like the tree, though. :D

Comments