A Soom Super Gem Easy Pose Boy Body


He came in a box all wrapped up neatly, but it's been a year since I have put together a Super Gem body with the Easy Pose legs, so it took me a while to set this up. But you can see roughly all the parts. Here's some details of how the legs go together at the hip--they don't go up into the body at all, they just loop around each other through this sort of pipe piece:

Then here's the extra thigh piece, which is so worth the extra 20 dollars when you are selecting options. It makes a huge difference in how well he sits, especially.

So after about an hour or so he was all done and standing up!

He's got no real name yet (he's not mine) but he will need a face and some clothes before he gets sent off. Interestingly, both he and Bird, my Tremo, don't have the "Soom logo stamp" inside the head between the eyes--the "Legend of the Gem" is written inside the headcap, and then the sculpt name Tremo is written inside the faceplate. I'm not sure why they decided to do this, but Bird came straight from Soom so I guess it was just how Soom decided to do him.

I have a bag for him, but Stripey found it first:

Comments