More Coffee Noellias


Dear Soom fans

Thank you so much for your deep interest in our new girl, black Noellia. We have decided to add 30 doll more (black skin) as you wishes :)

Please check it out here => http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/item.php?it_id=1420533681

Thank you for your attention, and have a lovely day!

Best regards,

Haylie, SOOM

Soom originally limited her to 50 sets, most likely because casting dark resin is such a pain--the heavier pigment load makes the resin dry faster and it tends to bubble, which is why I think Soom is just doing it for these tiny things. You can end up with a lot of swirling and grainy coloring, too. The black Simply Divine hooves I have were only achieved after 4 separate casts and tossing the first 3 sets, and Liz (Simply Divine) said she wasn't 100 percent satisfied with the ones I have, though I love them and I can't see any problems with them. My dream would be to own a coffee resin Beryl with mint green clear hooves; but Soom, if you make her, let me know a little in advance, ok? :D

Comments