Monday, April 10, 2017

Another Shipping Notice! :o

Yes, Miss Canary has not only a shipping number, it works! She is on her way from Fantasia Doll in Korea. I'm very interested to see how her body works and poses--it looks very good in the photos. I think (!) I managed to get a smaller bust body but the website was a little unclear; so I will find out. It may be that the cute Canary head needs to go on a smaller body, but again I will find out when she gets here. She will come blank and she will need clothes, but she is coming!
Another happy dance!





2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed by all of the BJD information you have stored away in your head. My brain can hardly remember the doll companies that I have purchased from. I had never heard of Fantasia Doll in Korea. Lovely doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but you have so many companies you buy from! I only do about 5 or 6 Asian ones and I think the bulk of who I have are from Soom and Granado :D Fantasia is new, from 2016. The sculpts are nice but the engineering is still being worked out!

      Delete