Another Shipping Notice! :o

Yes, Miss Canary has not only a shipping number, it works! She is on her way from Fantasia Doll in Korea. I'm very interested to see how her body works and poses--it looks very good in the photos. I think (!) I managed to get a smaller bust body but the website was a little unclear; so I will find out. It may be that the cute Canary head needs to go on a smaller body, but again I will find out when she gets here. She will come blank and she will need clothes, but she is coming!
Another happy dance!





Comments

  1. Yes, but you have so many companies you buy from! I only do about 5 or 6 Asian ones and I think the bulk of who I have are from Soom and Granado :D Fantasia is new, from 2016. The sculpts are nice but the engineering is still being worked out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment