Granado's Fayette


At the moment, she is on my Ruo Feng's Angel of Dream Body, I did this because Fayette has a small head, and the Granado Female body has a relatively short, thick neck:

Here is a comparison between the Normal Pink Granado body and the Normal Pink AoD body (65 vs 58cm):

I like Fayette (who is Countess Mirabelle here) on the smaller body, plus that Angel of Dream body is the best poser ever. (Hint: Hip slots so the legs move like real legs). Here is how the AoD neck fits on the Granado head--just a slight gap; the head is a little stiff because this body is strung tightly, but it can move in all directions:

Comments

  1. Crazy birds! I only get them when the cats bring them in, and luckily neither of the cats are good birders. :D My biggest fear is always skunks coming in! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be calling the cops on that little burglar:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment