Stringing Gitana (Granado Nuevo Female)


So yesterday, instead of doing laundry or working, I strung together the Granado Nuevo body. It took me 3 hours. This was because I laid out the pieces, and saw this hook inside the hip piece.0_0

So I strung her together ignoring that part, and I got this:

Her feet did not want to move apart, so obviously that hook thing was important; but how to string it? After several tries, I ended up doing it this way:

Below: I tied off the leg strings between these two crazy loops; the string on the loops is intended to hold the head on:

The rest of the legs go together like a normal body:

(Cute Granado symbol on little feets):

Pulling up the head strings:

It was so easy to do her torso, that I ended up taking it off again to put on the arms, just so I could see what I was doing with the arm string. This body has really beautiful hands:

Finally, she was all put together and Sophie's head went on top--even though Sophie is a white skin, she looks ok on the pale Normal Pink body:

I am sure Sophie is thinking, "All that and I get..a duck?" It is a "lucky" duck, though. :D

But wait! As of October 2013, I received a Sidonia right from Granado, and look how the hip is done--it's the end of the string that goes in that hip hook!

I need to redo this body again. :D

Comments