Windy, and a tiny sword


It was windy here today. My neighbor came over and knocked on the door to tell me the fence was down, and they helped me tidy it up. (there were loose boards around, too) Another project for this week.

Among my other projects is getting my two Royal Navy guys put together, they are pretty sad right now--here is Lt. Andrew Coppersmith, still headless, and owning only a single pair of half-finished drawers...

...but he does have this awesome Dollmore limited sword, which I paid too much for-- but after I looked at the options I had in making one from scratch, I decided this was cheaper. It was a case of the "It would have been cheaper but I made it myself," to quote my friend Jean-Louis the carpenter,( who had made himself a 20 foot yacht from scratch in his suburban Seattle yard.) At least the dolls won't wear it out or use it to open tea canisters.

Comments