Sneak Peek at Iplehouse Victor


And he is a cutie--he reminds me of a Soom Sabik a little, but it's just the mouth shape. He's a big guy, an EID, so he's safe from me, though I think he is amazing.

Victor Human sales page

Rawr!

Fantasy Victor sales page!

Iplehouse is supposedly making an SID size Addiction girl next, and I hope she is something unsuitable, because I love that size.

While Iplehouse is busy churning out glamorous demons, I have been doodling every night before I go to bed on what I would call "vague dollie plans". I like to use a Micron pen because I can use it even sprawled in bed, and it's nice to do some normal, non-digital drawing. Here's a possible Fantasy Eastern European outfit for Tatiana, my eventually incoming Soom Bronze Cuprit:

I say "possible" because I have reams of these kinds of drawings for my dolls, and very few actually get sewed up!

Comments